Saturday, November 12, 2005

November 13, 05

Blogging early, dad's being a jerk again. After finishing some of my homework, i went to play my little MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role playing game) and then he nags again and again. What the hell, he said im being defiant not listening to him. Yeah i am defiant, why? What he expects of me is stupid. Holidays are here and he's not letting me rest. I mean come on, its NORMAL for a kid like me to play games. Like your average kid spending like about 8 hours of video games ( yeah i know thats extreme), when im done with my daily work i cant even play for up to two hours. I cant even start over on my game's char. "QUIT THAT GAME!" he says, then he plugs out the monitor. " NOW TURN OFF THE COMPUTER!", he screams again. Hey look! im uni da great! i can turn off the computer PROPERLY without looking at the screen. Genius i say, pure genius. Problems in a big family like mine, you get compared alot with ur elder siblings who had walked the paths of life you are about to walk on. Especially when you get some smart ones like mine. So here i am blogging at 12.41 pm when im suppose to talk about my DAY. Like im just concious for about 5 hours and i am to write my day? So i shall dedicate this post to my unreasonable father.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tobx said...

Poor Nacrasis...
I really fell sad for you.
Look on the bright side...
At least you got somone whose computer can't start Maple also...
LOL...carfreak

11:12 PM  
Blogger MdmSng said...

I usually flinch when I see/hear kids blasting their parents. That's because I'm a parent myself and I don't know what I'll do if my daughter calls me a jerk next time.

So, just cool it. I know it's common to feel your parents are overdoing things, being unreasonsable, uncool...etc. But parents being parents, they have this paranoia that you'll turn into a computer games addict and then next year you'll flounder in O levels..etc. So their worries are not entirely baseless. Maybe work out some agreed guidelines with them -- like 2 hours of computer a day after you have finished your homework??

6:07 PM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

Don't worry mdm sng, MOST kids will say that one day to their parents one day. I'm not cursing you, just telling you to be prepared. Because there is never the case a parent can always satisfy a child without spoiling him/her. Well, thats what i think, so you can don't really take it to heart. o yeah, a little voice in my head was screaming this,"WHAT 2 HOURS?!" I think alot of kids spent more then thrice that amount on the holidays.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home