Monday, December 12, 2005

December 11, 2005

Here i am! Blogging again! Finally, i get my well deserved breaks..my tuitions are gone so peace for me for two weeks! Hurray! But still, i got that project to do = / and wayne haven't done the summarized report and i can't reach him! damn..hatee him =.= anyway, blogs kinda quiet, since mdm sng went to aussie. Wonder how's she right now, hmm. Well, others are kinda lazing off too, their blog very empty wor, and lately besides gaming nothing to blog also. Haix, my life so sad sia, nothing much to do. The headstart tests coming i also haven't even read a single page about it too. Gonna die >.< sooo ask yourself this my fellow classmates, how much time are you left with now?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgoodness! WHY YOUR CABIN SO NICE ONE?! boohoo.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home