Friday, November 25, 2005

November 25, 2005

Ah the sweet friday arrived at last, would often go out the next day or something. Day seemed pretty nice, till my sister ruined it. Let me add, my sister is someone who is extremely annoying and a total hypocrite may i add. Not to mention, she is also extremely selfish, lets say, the laptop, she will always say this whenever i borrow it to do my work," I DON'T LIKE YOU USING MY LAPTOP! EVEN IF IM NOT USING I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO USE IT!" and you know what? Its barely HER laptop, its my brother's who lent it to her since she's in university (the laptop is 2 years old since it changed hands) Unreasonable? You haven't seen anything. Since i was 5 years younger then my sister, she started reading the papers alot earlier then i did. So when i finally start reading them(primary 6) whenever i wake up on saturday mornings to watch cartoon, i would watch cartoons then wait till the commercial before starting on another article. When its at around 11am, my lazy sister would wake up do her morning stuff and run down to snatch the papers from me (yeah, im a slow reader at that age even though i had a 2 hour headstart) Whats her excuse? " I'VE BEEN READING THE PAPERS EARLIER THEN YOU DO! SO ITS RIGHT I GET TO READ THEM FIRST!" she says. Well its a long time ago, she gets lazier and lazier everyday so she wakes at around noon, lazy pig -.- Anyway, lets turn to something more recent. Like say, today. Again, i was working on my projects from morning till late afternoon at about 5pm ish, (maple was down) went to tuition after that. Came back at around 8pm, then i went to maple for awhile till 10pm then she rushed to use the desktop. Came back, went to use laptop, she scream and scream and scream and even lied to my father saying that i was playing games on the laptop. Wow, pro huh? And when my parents bo chup because they didn't see me playing, she came over and pulled the plug for the lappy. Pretty ironic, she went about saying she wants the laptop to be safe,etc (she surfs all kinds of funny website and gets infected with viruses and cookies), she actually pulled the plug on the laptop. Awesome isn't she? Sheesh, must have gotten my father's unreasonable gene. After all that crap, i gave in to her because i wanted to blog asap before doing my weather project again. So here i am blogging and wa la! Dedicate this post to my irritating sister. May she not die one day under someone else's hands due to her irritating and beat-me-up attitude because i want to run her over with my car someday (o yeah im sooo going to hell)..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home