Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Survey found by mdm sng, seems fun ~.~

1) 5 things I plan to do before I die
*Go for backpack travel to see the world =D
*Go for sky diving at angel's falls
*Master the UNI-cycle =P
*Bungee jumping
*Do volunteer work and i mean really VOLUNTEER(not CIP, that's forced)

2) 5 things I can do well
*Play chinese chess?
*Crack lame jokes
*Irritate people >=D
*Ride ,without hands/Standing, on a bicycle
*Picking up foreign languages and confuse people

3) 5 things I cannot do well
*Playing the piano
*Saving the world (lol?)
*Swim (imma dead duck)
*Writing (in chinese)
*Computer programming

4) 5 things that attract me to other people

*the talent of making sacarstic but funny comments(look at my msn nick!)
*Tell jokes (i seem to be able to remember all my jokes but not my formulas =.=)
*Willing to lend an ear (i have a very big pair of ears >.<)
*Willing to lend a hand if u need it =)
*Frankness

5) 5 things I say most often

*screw you =.=
*holy crap on a pie hole
*what the "fish"(word will be replaced with hell/freak)
*YO QUO LES ESPANOL?!
*omgwtfbbqhax (on maple) OR wah lao =.=

6) 5 celebrity crushes
-nil-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home