Monday, November 14, 2005

November 14, 2005

First unofficial day at school after our tedious 2 weeks remedial. We had about 7 hours of biology remedial, and trust me, its more boring then anything else in the world (except 7 hours of the teachings of ancient china) We had pretty much a great time actually, munching on snacks, my only regret, was not being able to see the disected heart miss lam wanted to show us. Didn't know why haix. Went home and mapled for abit, jia le was bombarding me with unbelievable stories like having a friend who has 4 level 70+ clerics and a level 86 warrior. Pure stupidity anyway, i shan't rat much about it since im not so much of a maple freak like the rest of my friends in that game. Not so long after that, my father started his normal routine of nagging at me about playing in a holiday (sheesh what the hell won't the guy just quit?!). I shan't go into detail about how much i hate him on MY daily routine because mdm sng here is getting abit anxious about my complaints. She's a parent too, so, shan't put too much stress on her thinking about her daughter's potential to hate her. Hmm, if i rat anymore of this hate-my-dad blogs, my blog will become nothing but my dad's impact on my life. Most probably I'll get arrested like the other 2 geniuses who became racist AND reveal personal informations about them. Trying to keep it short and sweet, so i shall stop here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tobx said...

Right... You posted this at 4am???
I seriously doubt so...
Just for the fun I guess...

Anyway, what's with the complaints about your dad?
I think he meant it for your well being...
You should really Thank God for such a dad who wants to bring out the best in you.

Look at my cousin...I think he's hopeless... He pierced his lips, had a funny haircut and i dunno what else he does...
That's what happenes when your parents let you do whatever you want... you get out of control...
Except for the fact that after he accepted Christ, he keeps passing his exams (he used to fail practically all subjects).

There at least has to be some level of control over your actions so your parents are there...

6:07 AM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

o please tobie, i am someone of control -.- sheesh, i frankly don't think having holes on your body is fun, i like my current hairstyle and don't intend to dye it. There is something called a reasonable amount of control, thats why we have a government. And there are useless ones, like communism -.-

3:27 AM  
Blogger Tobx said...

lol... wadever... anything you say la...jus remember, your parents still love you.

anyway... drop by at my blog please... please do... its http://crazyforcars.blogspot.com in case you lazy to type. =D

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home