Tuesday, November 15, 2005

November 15, 2005

Yay! Hell ish over! Time to relax! That's what i thought, till mrs loh came over and asked to see me shimin and jiun khai. At first i was like,"Oh no, what did i do this time =.=" Then, mrs loh said its some project about the weather and stuff. Something like how does the weather affect us and stuff. Yeah, pretty screwed up huh? This project gonna last till march next year, but mrs loh wants us to be done by the end of the year (after the holidays) Its all really messy though haix. I find myself getting involved in more and more stuff this year. Glider building, debates and now this. Well, this is how its like in university i guess, better start getting familiar with it >.< Still went hunting for my Evil wings today on maple, then go for tuition and came back. Kor handed me another piece of anime, Tsubasa Chronicles, about some childhood friend who has lost her memory in the form of feathers then they travel through different worlds to look for the feathers. So the story sorta revovles around them looking for the feather.
Theres a cute picture i saw on the net by the way, pretty cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger shdwhawk said...

My brother thinks Tsubasa Chronicles is nice, but I think its kind of stupid. A bit too much of a fairy tale.

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home