Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Something Interesting...EDIT: copyrighted from another blog.

The thing is i have been busy messaging a handsome, hot guy.

Okay here's the situation.

Let the victim be X.
Let the person invovled be Despo Kia

X has a friendster account. As we all know, friendster accounts are for whoring for pple like me. So Despo Kia found X and added X. Soon after adding X, Despo Kia proceeds to message X out. As we have learnt in sex ed, it just happen lor and soon Despo Kia found his way into X's........................................msn list.

So Despo Kia was chatting with X, asking X to be his valentine. Despo Kia soon asks for X's handphone number. X, being a smart person, gave YH's number to Despo Kia and here's an excerpt of a handsome, desperate loser chatting with a big fat whiny gay fag.

1. Hey nite nite n sweet dreams wor! Hehe.. =) nice knowing you! Hope can date u out on v.day

Okay, firstly, Despo Kia doesnt have the slightest idea that he is actually chatting with ME and not some pretty chiobu that he is so desperate for.
Secondly, he is saying nite nite to me! Omg make me so excited my heart kept pumping the whole night cannot sleep. This is the first time in my life someone whispered sweet nothings into my ears! Omg me so happy WORRR! Kekekekexxx.
Thirdly he said it was nice knowing me. Awwwww, that melted my heart. One minute after me knowing him he actually said it was nice knowing me. It was certainly nice knowing him man!
Lastly, he wants to date me. ME! ME! POOYIHONG. Despo Kia ( a male) wants to date me! HAR you losers who are still looking for a valentine. I have got mine already! Omg i cant wait for the date man. I cant wait for the day i reveal my pretty(ugly) face to that Despo Kia man. Be jealous man. You will see me holding his hand on valentine's day having the time of my life.

2. Morning X! =p Haha..reaching sch alr? Yawn.. So tired larh..Grr..Haha

Omg again he said good morning! Im so happy he made my day with those simple words man. Good fking morning you sonofagun u just woke up with that damn message of yours! Okay jokes aside i still love him very much. Next he asked if i was reaching sch. Firstly you dumb fag i live in sengkang and i dont think it's funny to ask about how long i take to go to sch. He said he was tired. (okay time to be nice) Oh man my dear dear is tired! How!? I must show some concern i so wanted to call him and shower him with some of my tender loving care. Yawn, he must have tire himself out making a valentine present for me! ME! Oh how sweet! GRRRR! OMG he's showing he's manliness! I like manly and hot guys! QUICK! More grrrrrr!!!!!!


I soon did my backgrnd check on this suspicious character and i sent out my sources on a search for this young handsome guy who was supposedly to be in vjc table tennis and soccer. BTW he's j2. OH man i just love older guys!

My sources soon return with similar replies close to this :"Wah lau table tennis dun ahve guys names anw nobody has heard of him. He's not in soccer either. He's a FRAUD!"

Damn he just broke my heart one day after knowing me how can he lie to me. You might ask me how come i had the impression that he was from vjc. Well, Despo Kia happened to hit on X's friend and told X' (X's friend shall now be call X' aka X prime) that he's from vjc.

I being the ever jealous and possesive person that i am decide to question him. " Dear Dear are you from vjc?" Actually i didnt ask like that. I asked smth like " Oei tmd. Knn u said u from vj bluff me isit? Kns u lie to me u DIE!"

After more interrogation, i have found out that he's from innova jc.

That's the adventures of Despo Kia and Gay Fag YH for the 7th of february. Will update you more when i hit on him more or rather he hits on me more. Stay tuned man!

1 Comments:

Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

i didn't write that =_=
i copied it out of someone's page
Rather interesting humourous. O well, i'll filter sth when i get to see it

PS: Normally calling someone a gay fag is an insult and is meant to do damage to a person. I'm actually rather fine with gays so long as they don't hound me and stuff. Yeah.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home