Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Day in the Life of my O-level Result Slip

I was born with thousands of my other brothers and sisters, and we shared a few names. Mine was B3. But I really hate my name. It's sounds so average and mediocre. Why couldn't I be like my handsome brother A1 instead? Or my chiou sister A2? I know there are ugly squirts like D7 and E8, but them being ugly don't make me feel any better. There was a time when I thought B3 was ok and that no one really cared about names. But I was horribly wrong. My siblings and I were given out yesterday and I finally realised how inferior I am as my owner punished me by beating me up with gigantic drops of tears. It was really painful. I can't take it anymore. Where's my mama? Oh she's busy giving birth at the MOE office where I was born. Useless b****. Just when I needed her most. Anyway I still hope she loves me. Because no one else does. I feel really suicidal now. My dear owner, please kill me, it's all my fault, for being born the way I am. Luckily my owner is kind and I smile happily as he tears me apart and burns me. The end.

*source: http://www.talkcocksummit.blogspot.com/*

Frankly its a great website, the people behind it blogging are from RJC. A total change from the stereotyping nerds you think ending up there. The website's contents itself is humuorous, not to mention the disclaimer:
All characters mentioned in the posts are strictly fictional and any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. We accept no responsibility whatsoever for any emotional trauma felt by the reader. However, we do claim credit if it happens to entertain you. If you feel our posts to be offensive, there can be several reasons,

a) you are stupid;
b) you are overly imaginative;
c) you want to kill us all anyway.

In any case, do let us know if you are offended by any of our posts and we will try our best to make it more offensive. Although we mean no harm, we could include some if you ask for it.



Well, for all those bored bloggers out there, feel free to check out this website:
http://www.talkcocksummit.blogspot.com/
*NOTE*: the language used is abit offensive. Not for kids below 13 or extremely sensitive parents/teachers/authorities =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home