Monday, April 17, 2006

AHHH SPLITING HEADACHE!!

Well, the bloody title says it all, i have a bloody headache so bloody that my blood cells are bloody..Waiiit, that didn't really make any sense but who cares, i'm nonsensical =D

So, had the usual monday blues, and the insanity of having our heartless slave driver "pear square rotten", PQR for short (mm, sounds like a triangle in math) So in case you're wondering who it is, do a direct translation to chinese and you'll know who i'm talking about.

Oh well, heard that mrs loh's been reading my blog or sth, so HIII MRS LOH!! I KNOW YOU"RE READING THIS!! *waves frantically*

So, got back 2 chemistry thingy today, one on our series of practical work and another on chemical energy. Sheesh, felt that i really disappointed her or something, she came up to me during class time again and said the same words she did for the, err beginning of the year?

Mrs Loh: Uni, you're work is very bad, you're answers are so vague and without depth, you should be able to do better, etc etc.

Pretty much standard, but she's trying hard to try to push me back to the A* path of chemistry, haiz...I should really try a bit harder for chemistry = l Kinda sad though, i was pinning my L1R5 on, English, Amaths, Emaths, Combined humanities, Physics and Biology. My maths ain't doing that great lately, perhaps i should cram in my chemistry or sth =.=

Life's a prejudiced female blackhole that is of no meaning anyway, especially if you live in a heavily urbanized society like singapore. Besides the hectic schedules of school, you return home to face either tuition or temptation from your distractions such as the computer. And by typing here, you can see i have fallen to the hands of temptation

Sometimes i just wanna go full steam and study, but its just so hard, stupid obstacles like headaches will pop up and i will give in under pressure...Think my body's acting up again, beverly spotted 1 strand of GOLDEN and1 strand of RED hair on my head, and i'm like o_O Probably stress =_=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home