Friday, August 18, 2006

Advices anyone?

Ah crap, just after 3 weeks of constantly studying till 12, my stupid body can't take it, damn weak =_= Think I'm some what cursed or sth, things are NOT going well fo rme, lets recap whats bad in the last few weeks.

-I'm constantly getting heacaches and dizziness
-My left eye vision is getting blurred (eldon said its lazy eye)
-My Eczema just came back (my fingers are rotting)
-losing concentrations in class

Oh, and Miss Lam went crazy on us for thursday. In case some of you (from 4-2) like that useless fat jon who does nth but give useless comments that never seem to make a significance think its our fault, here's what happened:

Pft on that day, NO announcements were made that PE was cancelled, so we were in a dilema whether should we go or not. Then joanne went down to ask mr lian if there was PE, Li hua rushed off (WITHOUT any idea whether there was PE or not, i was assuming she thought there wasn't) Then joanne came back, and said we can go for PE. Li hua came back, saying MISS LAM is coming.

So here's a simplified version: WE WENT FOR PE ON A PE PERIOD, WHICH LI HUA THOUGHT WAS A FREE PERIOD

Then miss lam came to bitch (sorry, i'm not in any condition to think sanely about the consequences of my actions, considering how much angst is in me in my fked up body) as if she was in the right. Hallo~ Was it our fault that the bio rep went to look for her not knowing that there was suppose to be PE? She focused her arguement on US, not giving a damn bout bio, but yeah, if anything, we should blame HER for her imcompetence of NOT finishing the syllybus and talking so much about God.

If God can let me hear voices in my head (answers), yeah, why not?

But he doesn't

Yeah, so why PREACH?

Sheesh, what bothersome pastor wannabes we have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home