Thursday, February 16, 2006

Just another boring day~

argh, my morzilla died on me, had to rewrite this whole blog =_=

*sigh, just another morning of school. Don't you oftenly have thoughts like:

Will the teachers go on strikes today?

GIVE SINGAPORE A SNOWSTORM! WE DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL! *sobs*

please let it rain so we can pon PE >.< ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Well, something like that might just happen, only more, drastic and morbid that I rather have school. Yes, its TEH BIRD FLU! *scary music plays* Frankly, this aint a joke, mrs ting said sth like, the first human to human infection of the bird flu has occured! RUN YOU FOOLS! THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING! I remember what the potassium hydroxide(mr KOH*chemical symbol*) once said." if the bird flu hits singapore with the ability to create a human to human transmission, an estimated 200,000 people will die every week. That 200,000 WILL include someone you KNOW!" Then I'm like: O great, one more reasons not to go KFC, just what I need. Wait? 200,000? KILL THE DAMN INFECTED PEOPLE DAMMIT! BURN THEIR BODIES! WHO CARES ABOUT HUMAN MORALS WHEN ALL CAN BE SAVED?! Sigh, if we're all gonna die before I get my driving liscence, this sucks.. period.. So anyway, time for the summary of the day. Physics: Yay~I scored 85% for the common test I didn't know nor study for, wootx! But everyone's getting 80%, so its like, average =_= Clap for ju yin, she's got perfect =D *clap clap clap* PE: En yeow's street directory is OUTDATED, OBSELETE, ANTEDILUVIAN, ANTIQUATED! Our jogging route's about 600m, he says, but mr koh said its much lesser, so we actually benefit for NAFA. Bawahaha, and shimin is so pitiful today. She staggered so much that she's like a million years old, capable of breaking her neck and dying instantly after a small fall(man im mean >.<). Get well soon! Oh wait she already is hoping around lively just now *shrugs*

Reccess!: Operation Flatten Jin Quan's Sandwich with a Rubik's Cube (OFJQSRC): Success! Lol, wayne was changing in class, yes i said CHANGING. Take that vice head! Oh yeah, and in front of Jane*, a girl. I had to shield her innocent eyes from the sinful display *shakes head* (*name is changed due to privacy LOL)

Biology~: OMG SHE KNOWS! MISS LAM KNOWS! apparently, SOMEBODY, told her that she teaches more then biology in a NEGATIVE way. I wonder who *eyes on mdm sng* I meant that as a compliment! Don't SABOH (sabotage) ME HOR!

Chinese: Mdm ng only threw her marker at jin quan for sleeping ONCE instead of 7241975 times! A new class record! And beverly has an "Ang moh" boyfriend. O_o

Social Studies: -skips-

Chemistry: Nothing interesting, just about chemical energies and stuff. Your Endothermic (overall gain in energy for product, absorbing heat from surrounding) and Exothermic (overall lose in energy for product, releasing heat to surroundings) Displacement of metals are normally exothermic reaction. Neutralisation exothermic too!

Biology Remedial: Some boring worksheet. *yawn*

This is F4-1 correspondent ( lol) crappy crap asia, signing off~!

2 Comments:

Blogger MdmSng said...

O dear, I think you're going to crucify me now. Yes I told her. I confess, I admit, I cross my heart and tell you the truth.

But I put it in a very nice way and didn't mention names hor! I just told her my class found her very intellectual because her knowledge is extensive and she THANKED me for the compliment!

So if she acted like she was upset with you all, then I don't know what has happened. Just blame it on we women's propensity to go on emotional roller coaster on short notice.

You are a gentleman. Don't take it personally! :)

PS: Potassium hydroxide??!! Ha ha ha ha ha...wait till I tell him!

7:30 AM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

o_O tattle tale.. Warning to all f4-1 bloggers: WE HAVE A KEMPETAI IN OUR MIDST!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home