Sunday, February 26, 2006

Let the following equation be in value of scam: Aerospace > Acjc fun fair

So, if you think acjc fun fair was a scam, let me introduce a BIGGER one, the AEROSPACE convention in singapore, that has generated over millions (definetly) in singapore. Firstly, if you arrive from changi mrt like me, there is a shuttle bus to where the convention is. The fare? $2! I should predicted that the SMRT will somehow benefit from this, so I just paid, reluctantly. Arrived at around 2 plus, so the air display's pretty much over. Besides fighting over swarms of greasy fan boys, inconsiderate people walking past while I'm trying to snap photos, and finally, the irritating people who are hogging the front not letting us take a look at the displays.

Anyway, the entry fees for me is 21 bucks, talk about a hole in my pocket, even escape is more entertaining then this. I see countless of stupid displays of airlines, a handful of ACTUAL aircrafts on display, inert missles (which means they are just models)

So after having enough of the crowded display under the hot sun, I decide to get some makan. Not being the sensible self I originally is under extreme hunger, I just stopped over at the nearest makan area, which sold food at a high price and I am to eat under the humid tent with little tables dotted all over the small platform.

Prices, were, ridiculous, 3 dollars for a small smoothie, but they had okonomiyaki though, so I bought that. Was like 2.50 or 3.50 if i can remember, was busy wiping sweat of my forehead while eating. Worse lunch I ever had. Walked around some more after that, then I saw much better makan areas. With aircon and stuff, argh, stupid me. -.-

On my way out, they were giving freebies, then I'm like , oh heck, I paid 21 bucks for this, must as well. I opened the gift and guess what? I got a laser pointer cum torch, not bad haha. Nothing interesting after that, so I'll end my blog here, nites all =)

2 Comments:

Blogger MdmSng said...

What is "ROFLMAO-WNED"??? Some secret code that (gulp!) married teacher cannot understand?

Anyway, you raised some good points -- about everyone having dark secrets and we shouldn't condemn anyone.

Your dark secret isn't really that bad la (crashing bike is a male thing in my opinion). My dark secret is committed mostly after I've left school! I'm a goody-two-shoes in school. Really!

PS: Why is he "Mr Apple" and "Mr Round"? Any meaning behind those names?

4:35 AM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

quan = circle. and jin quan always eat apple in class what, Anyway, i wrote mr round previously, but then thought that apple's a better name. So changed, but missed some out. Anyway roflmao-wned means, Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Out, owned has the meaning of being screwed over, or sabohed.

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home