Monday, February 27, 2006

Jin Quan's scandal ;p (okaay, I really ran out of stuff to talk about)

Okay, lets talk about what the other blogs are all talking about. That Tammy girl mr *Apple is talking about. *name is changed due to privacy* So, we're talking about it in class with mdm sng after our discussive composition writing. Then along came mr circle. Mr apple is like your average hardworking boy, with the knowledge of science, he is deemed as a geek from my point of view. Besides irritating all of us with his E=mc^2 things, he has plenty of stuff to talk about such as err, err, north korea claiming to have nukes aiming at every south east asian countries, more science stuff, and of course tammy!

Alright, let me rant on how did mr Apple screw himself over and over AND OVER again with this tammy thing.

Firstly, I started the ball rolling by: MR APPLE TRIED TO LOOK FOR IT ON A WEBSITE! THE TECHNORATI WHATSOEVER WEBBY!

Mr Apple: NO I WAS NOT! I MEAN I WAS! I MEAN I JUST WANTED TO CHECK THE SOURCE OF THE VIDEO!

Class: ROFLMAO-WNED!

Mr Apple: NO NO NO! YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG! I JUST WANT TO SEE IF ITS REAL!

Me: you mean WATCH it ;p

Class: ROFLMAO-WNED

Mr Apple: IF I EVER FOUND IT TO BE REAL! I WILL TERMINATE IT!

Mdm sng: How'd you terminate it?

Me: he watch finish then terminate to destroy evidence lor~

Class: ROFLMAO-WNED *can't hear his explanation*

Mr Apple: Starts rambling on details such as, THE SEQUEL IS COMING OUT!, THERE ARE 4 PARTS TO THIS EXPLICT! I WANNA GO MALAYSIA BUY THEIR DVDs OF HER! I TRIED TO LOOK FOR HER PICTURE/VIDEO!

*note the above MAY have been exaggerated, but, for your viewing pleasures, you can choose to ignore this little note*

So anyway, had lotsa fun watching him own himself with every phrase, girls watch out, for mr apple is a dangerous criminal running rampant in our class! Especially protecting a particularly important sandwich from my rubiks cube! (okaay, maybe he just needs some love from a particular fruit)

Anyway, lets go on to the point Tammy. She is,

a) Really daring
b) Really stupid
c) or a mixture of both?

Well, from my view, I don't think its really her fault to gain such notoreity. Ok, lets face it, we ALL have our dark secrets, and perhaps that sex video thingy of her's, is one of it. This is the same case of someone who had his/her dark secret exposed to the world. And what? YOU human beings who think you are ever so pure and all sunshine and rainbows say: SHE'S IMMORAL! SHE'S FILTHY! SHE DESERVES TO BE PUT IN A PIG CAGE AND DROWNED!

You're just as wrong as the person who released the video. Why do I say that? All of us have our dark secrets, having that secret leaked is bad enough, let alone have the whole world condemn you for it. So don't tell me every single one of you never did something crazy in your teenage years? I did mine (crash my bike into someone's car in a stupid stunt), what about you? The harshness of your so called crazy stunt differs from one another and Tammy chose it in a, err, "artistic" way. Well, one cannot deny the fact that she's stupid to leave it in the phone or to film it in the first place, but your just doing the same wrong to her if you ever point and stare at her in public.

If you want to express such hate, do it on the guy/girl who circulated the video. NOW, HE/SHE WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN! DROWN HIM/HER INTO THE PIG CAGE INSTEAD! WHAT KIND OF INHUMAN ACT IS THIS?! CRUSHING SOMEONE'S FUTURE BEFORE IT EVEN BEGUN?!

Oh yeah, did i mention how useless our police is? Circulating of such obscene videos is already an offense, let alone destroying a particular teen's social life, TAKE SOME ACTION FOR PETE SAKE! The trails getting cold and you net "detectives" still won't take action? Frankly this sorta things happening, you jump into the yellow river also cannot clean ar! (chinese proverb: Tiao jing huang he ye xi bu qing)

2 Comments:

Blogger MdmSng said...

I'm really blur. Posted my comment to this in your previous entry (Aerospace entry).

Go read it & please explain to me what ROFLMAO-WNED means. This is geek-speak to me.

4:41 AM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

A lesson to short formed used by teens:

LOL: laugh out loud
Rofl: roll on floor laughing
lmao: laughing my ass out
noob: newbie
1337sp34k: replacing alphabets with numbers that resembles it, for eg, 1 = i, 7 = l , 3 = e.

owned: screwed over, sabotaged
pwned: same meaning as ^
neway: anyway
btw: by the way
FYI, for your information
u: you (thats rather basic)
oic: oh i see
ic: i see


think those are the basics. yeap

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home