Tuesday, February 28, 2006

RAGNAROK EPISODE-2! NOW IN JAPANESE!


OMG! RO-2 IS ALREADY OUT! (japan) AHHH!!! And my brother already downloaded in unto his computer! Now he's just gloating over my miseries for being 16 and having my o levels this year...Grrr, bloody cunning *toot*, oh well, its his graduating year in uni anyway, i DOUBT he can play either, so we both suffer! Well, better not stir away from what a blog is originally suppose to do. Now back to the things I'm suppose to do, talk about current affairs in the school and crap. Alright, so the next few day's gonna be ADAM KHOO'S SELF DELUSIONAL AND BRAINWASHING WORKSHOP!

Before we actually HAD this workshop, mdm sng actually said something like, our seniors last year who had the workshop cried! YES! CRIED AS IN SALTY TEARS FLOWS OUT OF THE TEAR DUCT! She says its probably some talk, but I'd like to think its losing 50 bucks on such a useless workshop on the last day. At first, they were filled with confidence with something like," YES! WITH THIS MOTIVATION I AM BOUND TO SUCCEED!"

Only to realise on the last day that:" OMG NOOOOO! T_T I WAS HOPING THIS WILL HELP ME! WHYYYY!"

At least thats the ONLY REASON I can think of. Well, if they can make victor cry, I'll reward them with a cookie no matter what method they use ( YES! THAT APPLIES FOR MAKING *COUGH COUGH* BREAK HIS HEART*)

Sooo, stocked up on my chips already, garunteed that the auntie at the GREEN LEAFY CAFE is gonna be busy trying to sell her fries to the pack of hungry kids who are dumb enough to buy it for a dollar (that includes me!) Oh well, I'd think I'll go file my stuff before it explodes, buh bye~

2 Comments:

Blogger MdmSng said...

So was it really that useless a workshop? I'm sure you will benefit in one way or another.

I'm not going to be kay-poh and ask who cried and who didn't. Some teachers sneaked in and they ended up crying as well, so it's really not such a big deal.

Real men cry too!

12:55 AM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

Who cried:

err, too many to count, lets count who didn't cry.

Who didn't cry:
Me, Yichang, Jin quan, en yeow, woei chian, jon (the not prefect one)

Thats all i know. But OMFG! VICTOR ACTUALLY CRIED! He actually cares o_O

PS: Frm my perception, i see him as WORLD < me.....im like that, sorrie =X

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home