Monday, May 22, 2006

Hmm, exam feedback..

lala~ so today, we have EXAMINATIONS FEEDBACK, also known as, teacher crap, student slack. Mdm shariffa was talking, telling us about physics, but none of us were in the mood to listen after the checking of the exam scripts. I mean its something like, you just won the lottery, all you care is the winnings (marks), why would you still look at the lottery ticket? The S.S. feedback was the same, i was staring blankly at LFL and mr sophiandy moving their jaws up and down like some goldfish in a fish bowl, we had no exam scripts to refer to and all we can do is stare and try to absorb. It's a bloody failure dammit =_= (if the australians can use bloody in the commercials, so can i in my blog =D)

So after looking at the paper with the tabulated scores and blah blah, i discovered my ranking improved by 8! =D Hurray for me~ but my marks sucks so much that i swore i saw some dark clouds swarming to my direction! Then i saw my father brandishing a thunderbolt, riding on a dark chariot pulled by a dozen of atramentous furious mares, staring at me viciously with his eyes breeding of anger and fury at my E8 combined humanities results. I could only brace myself for the apocalypse's coming and wear ear plugs at this terrible fate which awaits me.

Wished i had a parent who'd go sth like, ITS OK! YOU'VE IMPROVED! NOW BEAT KWEK!. Yeah like wth, kwek's insane as usual, his intelligence way surpasses of ours that we cannot fathom like Einstein's theories to past scientists. 96% for amaths while around 1/3 of us failed (excluding me but im gonna get a big headache) Example:

Me: HEY BUT THE PAPER IS TOUGH!

Kor: Whats the highest?

Me: .....ninety..six...

Kor: see how come that guy can score ninety six you score only a sixty two point five?

Me: he's insane?

Kor: Naahhhh, don make excuses lah you
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next time i should just exclude kwek's existence and take li hua's result as the best =_=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home