Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy birthday to me =3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10th_May

Ah, its been 16 years of my life, 192 months, 5760 days, 138 240 hours, 8 294 400++minutes and counting ~ Since the day i'm bored, quite awesome isn't it? =3

Well, as i look back and reflect about life, one buzzy thing keeps popping up. My nerd-side of me , screaming like a penny crying for mercy being pinched by one of the world's greatest misers, "WHAT ABOUT PHYSICS?!!?!!??!!"

oh well screw physics, i can always study that another day =3

Hmm time for reflections:

I'm thankful, for my family, my naggy parents who's persistent voice rang out at the nick of time before i take the hairpin turn to the wrong path of life

I'm thankful for all my good friends, who're there to laugh, cry, joke, etc with me.

I'm thankful to be able to live in a developed country like singapore

I'm thankful for the yummies i get to eat occasionallt

I'm thankful for my health conscious parents who forces me to eat the distasteful veggies and fruits to boost my immune system

I'm thankful for the computer and wikipedia =D

I'm thankful for my handphone, allowing me contact everyone whenever i want (except when the battery dies on me =( )

And finally, im thankful to be thankful X)

Oh well, thats all i could think of, gonna study before the nerd-me overthrows logical-me in a nazi party with the hitler-me and goth-me. Nitez! =3

3 Comments:

Blogger MdmSng said...

Belated happy birthday to you!

I'm heartened to know that you are thankful about the many things in your life. Some people don't appreciate what they have, until they lose them.

Here's wishing you many good, fruitful, adventurous, laughter-filled years ahead of you!!

1:41 AM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

haha thanks =)

8:39 PM  
Blogger Yuna said...

sia la bruddar, I'm your jie for soooo long yet I dunno when's your birthday. newayz happy belated birthday (kinda late though) ><

get a tag-board la. makes things easier. :3

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home