Saturday, May 06, 2006

Screwed up exams X)

Ok, this post will be especially dedicated to people who has this thought in their head:

a) DAMN LA! I SCREW UP FOR EXAMS! DAMN LA!
b) WAH LAO! I DIE LIAO LOR! I WROTE OUT OF POINT/ETC

So, using the logic of people feeling much better when someone else screws up worse, i decided to wash my dirty laundry(sorta) in public to make you guys feel better!

Chinese paper:

Sheesh fine, i wrote words instead of numbers for the cloze passage too -.- Get a life dammit, it ain't the end of the world

English paper:

HEY! My pens all ran out of ink, i wrote my damn 300 word + letter application in pencil, PLUS, i wrote out of point worrying about the ink!

Combined Humanities: Social Studies

Hmm, i wrote:

George bush looks like a monkey, thus the source is biased and cannot be reliable.
*Note: George bush DOES look like a monkey =D So the cartoonist isn't wrong =O

Combined Humanities: Geography

I did all 3 questions =D ANNNND, i didn't have time to finish my mapwork =(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, here are MY screw ups, so you're probably laughing away =D But don't worry, it doesn't affect me because i don't really think mid year results are gonna affect your Prelim grades. This is just a test before teh real thing, so buck up, wash your tears away, learn your mistakes and don't make them again =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home