Friday, June 09, 2006

Then and now, here and now

Alrighty, im finally back to blog once after my dad ripped out my computer monitor. I'm currently on my laptop, la la~ What a shame, i was lazy to fix my spare monitor back and play it in front of that guy. He must take me for a fool, just taking away the monitor. Then again, i might bring his intelligence level further from a pig to a dolphin, then he'll kapo my CPU as well. He learnt his lesson because he took the mouse the first time he tried to prevent me from playing.

By chart of intelligence of my dad to computers:

Turkey: Takes away mouse to prevent me from playing. <-Passed

Pig: Takes away monitor to prevent me from playing. <- Current Level

Dolphin: Takes away CPU to prevent me from playing. <- Next Level

Human (not that bright): Smashes computer with an oversized club <- Insane Level

==========================================================

Well, after reading someone's blog, i wanna try this too. Lets see how much you know me.

Thesis: I do my homework day after day dilligently.
Ans: Apparently i don't, i procrastinate till at 5am in the morning before school, i do my homework while listening to J-pop.

Thesis: When you're feeling down, i'll cheer you up and give you a pat in the back.
Ans: Well it depends. If i'm in a gothic mood, i'll destroy every hope you have of living and make you feel life is just suffering till your immortal soul is free like buddha said. If i was in a good mood, i'll use sacarsm to drift you back to reality and slap you back to your senses cuz no crap is bad enough for you to be an emo kid. (does not apply to ppl i don't know well)

Thesis: I bring so much food to school cuz my parents run a provision shop.
Ans: FOR THE LOVE OF PORK! MY PARENTS DON'T RUN A PROVISION SHOP! I SMUGGLE EVERY SINGLE TIDBITS I BROUGHT TO SCHOOL FROM MY DAD'S CUSTOMS!

Thesis: I'm an anime freak that goes around screaming when i see japanese products.
Ans: If i do so, you must have mistaken me for an extreme version of jin quan. I'm only crazy about food, nothing else. I go excited over chess only when i see a mediocre bragging about how good his chess is when pwning a noob and i get over there and anhiliate every single pawn he possess and make him resign.

Thesis: I make fun jin quan and make waffle patterns out of his sandwich cuz i hate his guts.
Ans: I'm too lazy to hate unless you cheese me off that bad, and i can't be bothered to care about all this crap about how you lose your bf/gf. So anyway, hey, i'm not that bad to him ok, i offer him tidbits and drinks everytime i have food and stuff. I only make fun of him out of fun and boredom, but then again, i do that to EVERYONE, so you ain't only the special one =)

Well, thats all i can think of for people who think they know me but they don't. Better close the lappy and read my books now~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home